“A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other”
Ready to get involved in what God is doing here at Skyline?
Here at Skyline we believe 'A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other". Below are several different ways in which you can use your gifts here at Skyline. Volunteer opportunites can be found in the:
- Skyline After-School Mentoring ministry
- Room In The Inn (Area Relief Ministries)
- Dorcus Day (giving clothing to the needy in our community)
- Deaf Ministry
- Skyline Summer Camp for children
- Children's Ministry
- Church Outside the Walls Sept. 2012
- SkyKids Training for Worship
- Soup Kitchen (RIFA)
- And there are many other opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering, please go to the Contact page and complete the Contact Form. One of the ministers will then get in touch with you.
Or still have questions? Call the church office at 731-668-5185 and one of our ministers would be happy to discuss any of these opportunities with you.